Wednesday, May 14, 2008
at 11:22 PM

Ytd went to Mustafa with the class.
Didn managed to post ytd causeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i slept at 10pm!!! so early. lolz.
I bought a Incense stick, apple flavor i can say that that is the most pleasant smelling stick among the others. Y buy the sticks? Reason is very simple, to represent mustafaaaaa trademark Or maybe their invisible slogan......................... The smell. XD

My first visit to Mustafa.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

But the toilets are somehow doesnt suit the whole environment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Very nice ceiling from SPACE

Photobucket

Trip down to cityhall again with Chris. So tired.

Photobucket

I found a very nice toilet in Raffles hotel!!! The taps, Bin, Tissue box are all in gold colour. SO HigH ClaSS~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went up to the so call roof plus playground at Bras and we took some funny picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
haha...
Photobucket

Photobucket

I got nothing to say for tml studio... anyhow whack?


Found something funnyy...

A humorous comic strip about a guy who goes through depression due to his partner committing adultery.

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHA...



Dun understand why some people got those couple blog which is sooooooo childish.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >