Thursday, May 01, 2008
at 3:53 PM

yesterday will be my whole life going into so many different kind of lifts and toilets.

Reason is because of my studio project. One destination i left out is mrt one, i think i hv to go back again. Stupid bored.

Check out all the pic i took.

Bras basah lift... really can see the big difference





SEE! I love this lift!! gold colour de. AT raffle hotel... so sosososos nice!!!! i still remember the first time i saw this lift i fall in love just looking at the outer appearance.

Photobucket

I really WOW when the lift open... really nice nice nice niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i tot i went to another space already haha..


Photobucket

cushion hahaah! so European style.

Photobucket

This is the lift hidden at the other end. Look metal just like those normal lift we used to see.

Photobucket

But the interior is just as nice as the first one... with mirror some more...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Proceed to raffle city tower... the lift also very nicee....

Photobucket

i feel like a CEO when i step into the lift hahahahaha

Photobucket>

TOilet just beside the lift... elaine is very happy.. spot her!

Photobucket

a very nice telephone booth without phone... i think is at fairmount hahahha

Photobucket

OK! THIS TOILET IS DAMN BLOODY NICE K! I LOVED THIS....

Photobucket

Photobucket

I feel like a empress with spotlight underneath if i am shitting...

Photobucket

NICE! the spotlight is so soft right... or my cam good?

Photobucket

I feel so rich inside.... hahaha

Photobucket

Only residence there can use the lift. I think the people there confirm is very rich...

Photobucket

Photobucket

YO! finish!

Photobucket

I hate larry lesson... lols

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >