Saturday, May 10, 2008
at 1:03 AM

So boring!!!
I dun feel like study anymore... i hate larry. I dun understand what he wants, what he says. ARGH!

HE IS A GAY! CONFIRM! =\

All pic.. lazy to type..

Play wif my hair when the others are presenting... i like messy hair..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes! i hate him very much.. i think he is a pervert.
Photobucket

Today brochure presentation..

Photobucket
That ugly pant again.. omg.. help me!!!
Photobucket

We are going crazy staying in this course...
Ah ma..
Photobucket
Me
Photobucket
Gigi
Photobucket
Yvonne... HAHAHAH
Photobucket
The JUNs
Photobucket
This one already walk fire into demon liao.. u can see red colour... Coffee...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Spot ahma.
bleah...
Photobucket

My ke ai de NU ER
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nusery room
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shopping for bra hahah
Photobucket
Photobucket

Seeing her tml... so love love...

I didn change the size of the pic so small... fine i am too tired.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >