Friday, May 23, 2008
at 11:14 PM

I have been sleeping for like 3hr only for the past few days.

Rushing for my brochure design yesterday and in the end miss larry didn’t even check!!!
He is so so so cannot make it.


He said that his professor ( I believe is a guy, maybe a super duper old one) love him even though he always scold him liar or bastard. They will go for a coffee after those scolding.
When he finished that sentence, I told gigi that i cannot take it anymore. Suddenly i have an urge of like shouting out loud.

The ways he behaves and talk is like super gay and DIRTY. How can a simple kitchen hardware some sort like a cream mixer look like a Vibrator. COme on la... vibrator! i was like what the hell. Say such thing in front of the class.

One of the most ridiculous things happened yesterday is that when I just step into the class; I walked past him and put my stuff on the chair beside him. He suddenly produces a sound that sounds like ‘MUACK’.


I turned and look and him.

Gay Larry: You smell nice.

Me: Huh? Me? (Cause he was looking at Elaine work when he said that)

Gay Larry: Ya, when you walked past, I think is because of ur hair.

Me: .... ha (fake laugh) oh ok...

I was shocked. Anyway he shouldn’t touch any of our girls in the class. He is a lecture and he always like to touch people shoulder and chin. EEK i hate people touching my chin, the feeling is like so uncomfortable. But poor Yvonne got attacked by that desperate gay, kena touch chin and pinch her hand. Luckily not that area cause Yvonne one are big. Need to protect yourselves if not he upgrade and pinch ur butt or whatever area.

Anyway, he mention humble and alot of similar stuff that we mention in our blog. Gigi and i suspected he look at our blog but think is quite impossible. Pray that he dunno because we curse and wrote a lot of things about him.

Damn unluckily also, my every month thingy stained my short ytd and my short is like light beidge yellow. Luckily it gt stained just when i finished present my work to larry and sean cause i feel waterfall.

Thanks Elaine, Gigi and rayne for helping me to wash my short.

Well, PIC PIC PIC!

Drying the short... luckily rayne lend her shawl to let me cover first.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tryin the feeling of takin pic as high as 2nd storey like some girls out there.

Photobucket

But... i still prefer taking pic as low as b1 and lvl 1..

Photobucket

really cannot make it hahaa..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chris so lady... you see when she took this pic.

Photobucket

Library... discussing Entrepreneur project..

Photobucket

keep complain hairs gt holes so i suggest to put more to the side..
much better... haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally reach home le... damn tired...

Photobucket

eh found new way of taking pic. Slant the head and maybe look up to 2nd storey. Can try with gigi they all liao hahaha..

Photobucket

I was lying on the bed when taking pic and....

Photobucket

You noe i fall asleep very fast after i put down my phone and wanting to just rest while waiting for my com to start up.
But in the end... ZZzzzz... Without removing my mascara
but heng no smudge know y anot... cause..........................

is FASIO! ahhaaha...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You dun need to act like u know alot or think highly of yourself.
When u criticizes people, please think of whether u has that quality to even criticize someone when u is not even perfect.

I can say that u are super worst then the person u criticise before.

When u hates someone, even when they talk, walk, laugh, shout and the entire thing they do, u find it damn irritating and childish

Yes, I find u irritating and childish.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >