Friday, May 30, 2008
at 2:18 AM

Din go to school today cuz overslept, went back to sleep and going for 1pm lesson instead but wake up again at 12 plus so forget it.

Nothing to blog about, just feeling stress and annoyed by proud people.
1 month already and i feel that i didnt achieve and done anything yet.
Hope that confidence will come back to me. I promised that i must work hard for this yr right. Damn tired and boring...

Anyway i dun hate people who know everything but
hate people who CLAIM or THOUGHT they noe everything. Trying to act smart... maybe.

I wanna go for Mphosis sales tml! DUNcare.
Bf give me $$ for shopping, damn shiok! I love my bf veryveryvery much.

Life is so great when u have family, a best friend and bf around u.
But i forget when the last time i saw my sisters.

wonder why even ugly people got damn handsome bf or pretty gf?
When love strikes, all the expectation of your ideal bf or gf gone.
And and and!!! dun set a high expectation when u dun even have that quality to do so.
Please look at the mirror when u starts talking rubbish from ur smelly mouth.

I love seeing lovely couple, everyone deserved to be love.

Love bf=)
our 1937 days..
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >