Wednesday, April 02, 2008
at 8:27 PM


YEAH! 6 more days to go for my job... OMG!
SO fast wed already, i am so happy now! tml will be Thursday OHOHOH!
Today is a very slack and happy days for me. WHAHAHA...

Got one customer i called last week, email Janice asking how much discount he actually can get if he bring 2 or 3 or even 4 people in. AHHH!!! 4 people leh!!!! i earn $200 plus le... and Janice say that he maybe bringing more people to the conference if he wan the 950$ per pax.

I MUZ PRAY! PRAY THAT HE WILL BRING 6< PPL IN! den i HUAT LE!

Due to the very boring job i am having now, i took alot of picture using chris phone. YA.. All the very pretty picture of me haha, chris is very lucky to have me in her hp.
3rd day..hahaha



Day 2 hahahahThey say i zilian zhuang...hahaa

day1
hahahaha hell...


7 days without contact lenses... i need to bend down abit to press the lift. I am a blind girl at work. HAHA..

Recently we got a very funny joke. A small summary about two story of two pubic hair by two diff ppl. One from huifen one from nora.

Nora saw a pubic hair floating on the toilet bowl water after the boss came out from the toilet.
A few days later, Huifen saw some black shit on the water and a pubic hair on the seat by an unknown office people.

After that incident, i was about to go to the toilet and nora was at the area where cutting mat and tools are placed.

I asked: eh who is inside?

She didn hear me.

I: Eh gt people inside anot??

Nora: ya... the pubic hair.

I: .... AHHAHAHAHHA i went in.

Both of us laugh. Then i went in. HAHAHAHHA

FUNNY RIGHT! AHHAHAHA...

I wan to go to the conference on 16th and 17th.

School or conference? Conference or school? HAHAHA
















xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >