Saturday, April 26, 2008
at 9:19 PM

This is the one that i m searching la... tel me when u all see ok... i see online le... so exp la but similar oso can hahah...

check out this:

The linear: i love this condo..
http://www.singaporeexpats.com/singapore-property-pictures/condo/the-linear.htm#Search

and gigi like this: Viz @ holland, i found it nice oso...
http://www.orangetee.com/Visitor_Lounge/NewLaunches/Viz/Index.asp

Common thing that we like because the condo is made of GLASS! SO NICE!!!

I saw this when i am searching for the condo, similar to the two above.
http://www.habitat.com.sg/propertydetail.asp?id=2

i wan to live in thereeeeeeeee...............arghhhhhhhhh
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >