Tuesday, April 29, 2008
at 10:23 PM

I promised to work hard in yr 2 uh... but... i just feel like giving up.
I am too tired of all this and that nonsense.
I just dun understand.
Maybe VI is really good for us, just that we are too slow to catch the ball. Maybe.
I believe i can do it uh. =\

My acer laptop is finally officially pronounced dead. They say my laptop is beyond repair. So serious lor. They replaced me a new acer laptop. Sian la... Saw the weight of the laptop on net. 2.68kg!!! so heavy. Luckily i dun really need to bring my lappy everyday to school. Nb.
I swear i gg to get mac if i am rich.

I like Gold, silver, black, white and red. Best in shiny and glossy.
I like glossy thing.
I like silky stuffs.
I like being random. lol.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >