Thursday, March 13, 2008
at 10:59 PM

Yeah… I gt a job le!
Job=Money=Shopping=Secure=No worry

Went to cut my hair with my bf, I wanted to cut my hair before new year le until now then cut. Now become abit shorter den before but I think no diff, but my bf a lot a lot of different haha he should cut his hair long long long ago. And now is much much much much better den his previous one. HAHA.

I WANT MONEY! I WANT!!!!

I want to buy contact lenses le… no money to buy… currently I m using a already expired contact lenses. I think almost 2 month expired? I gonna change to the one I bought online le. SO nt use to it. ARGH!
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >