Tuesday, March 11, 2008
at 3:20 AM

Finally IT SHOWS over, sold a total number of 18 fujitsu laptops over the past four days. I experience soar throat the first day and gradually my mouth started to crack maybe because I didn drink enough water? But phoebe and others oso experience the same things. Haha, soar throat and crack red lip plus the air is not good as what phoebe say, during that 4 days pimple have been popping out from our face. NB! Ahh!! photosssssssss.. i lazy to grab.

Met a lot of funny funny people, lame style, beng type, kiddish type, kan chiong type, act cool type and a lot a lot ah… all younger den me. Hey I am still 19 k I haven touch that bloody 2! I am not old haha. 20s is just like the advance version of 10s.

Pay faster come, I am broke!!!! I need job, I still gt insurance money haven clear gosh! $350 leh can dun pay anot! ARHHHHHHH! I NEED MONEY I NEED JOB I WAAN STRIKE TOTOs! HUAT AH!

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >