Sunday, March 23, 2008
at 1:21 AM

Basic pay is really to take.. yeah... but nt going down tml cuz i am very lazy plus i wan to restrain myself from spending too much money when i am outside. I scare '~' haha

The things i gonna do/get when i have the money
- BUY CONTACT LENSES! VERY IMPT AR!!!
- Pay insurance bill, maybe $50 first? or dun wan pay first? ahhhh

hmm i think dun hv le leh... cuz i nt gg to spend any money on anything useless now.

I HOPE I CAN BE A RICH TAI TAI !~

Bored... drinking my cereal mixed milo now...wooo so bless...=)
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >