Monday, February 18, 2008
at 4:32 PM

This picture taken after my friend 20th birthday on the 15feb at clarke quay. Me and wen while waiting for my boyfriend and his friends to come down to eat again. We wait for them for almost 1 hour and we drive down to xing wang at Cine to eat, cuz elvin cant find the shops that sell alot of seafood de. Anyway the ramen in xingwang is maggie mee lo. Luckily i eat curry chicken... even though i didn really eat the noodle but still gt chicken ma. The potato is so err... dunno y ahma and gang like to go there eat.


Acting stupid



I promised to work hard when school reopen. I think my gpa for this sem will be low. I wont be gettin an A again for my studio but dun care le. This sem is really hard and confused for me. Yesterday i dream that i fail my com skill module, I get a F leh. waolao i feel so scare. BECAUSE I didn come for the response test which i dunno wat that. I hope this year will be a gd year for everyone.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >