Wednesday, February 06, 2008
at 12:53 AM

I just finish my feedback and yes i did write something about rostina. But im not scare, who cares. If i didn write anything den what for the feedback?

Anyway, i just find out about this HOT news, edison and other celebrities sex picture revealed from my sis. Ya i JUST saw the pic, my sis and some friends were shock that i didn noe this news. I admit that i am slow ok. Rayne say im slow when she say she saw that pics already cuz i say she so pervert lols =P. My sis told me about the cecilia 'hair' is bushy.. haha ya is very bushy omg. I think edison suck and i feel disgusted. So many scandals nvm, took picture somemore. ERXIN LA. I dun think the pics are photoshop lols. My sis say where u can find those pictures of gilian(twins) face look like so 'high'. alright ok.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >