Friday, January 25, 2008
at 12:23 AM

Wake up at 9.20am when i will be having com skill presentation at 10am. I rushed like a mad dog and I just flag a cab down. Argh!!! $10.20 gone just like that, i hate it la! i gt no money already=( Reach there around 10.10am and the presentation hv nt started yet. My com skill presentation sucks man... i really speechless when come to describe me as a best friend. U noe why? That is because i got too much gd quality until i dunno where to start from HAHA! Luckily my later part of Redang presentation helped me.
FIFY and ME... (overexplosure)

Serious bad hair day... ARG@#$

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >