Wednesday, January 02, 2008
at 12:24 AM

Happy 2008 to everyone! I believe this year will FA FA FA=888 haha.. i hope 2008 will be a great year for all of us. Fewer projects, high GPA, More money, more pretty etc etc etc..

My bf, me, ivan & gf, Fafa & gf went to count down at cwp, it is extremely crowded especially a lot of Malays. Every corner is PACKED! We went up to car park to watch the fireworks. The fireworks are not very nice cuz too short le and no pattern de. Malaysia one best! I can view it by looking out of my house window. We can even put our own firework there but we didn went in. The countdown is like quite boring, completely no mood to countdown. I really felt disappointed by someone. When all the thing he do to his gf, had nv did on my best friend.

Byebye2007~

School start tml. BORED!
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >