|
Thursday, January 10, 2008
at 1:02 AM90 floor plans to complete in 1 months and i just started to do on my 2nd drawing. How can she torture us?!! I start to let myself feel not so stress as I always believe that "船到桥头自然直 " so no matter how bad the situations or the problems i am facing now, everything will turned out fine and complete in the end. So what for stress myself? I dun wan to have lotsa white hairs like her. I finished Mr ng drawing le… i seriously need to organize my time. Actually i think he 60 years old ba, but i draw until he look like 70/80 years old hahaha... I just browsed through my Friendster and I saw this girl which I know, just br off with her bf not long ago and she was like very sad, asking for a chance to patch back whatever la. But the next moment, she changed boyfriend already. So fast lo! She will like say love u, miss u all that shit. Is that what they called love? How can a lovers being so in love with each other and the next moment they become completely strangers. I really dun understand. And for their age, isn’t it the time to enjoy as much as possible? Starting maybe very lovely cuz honeymoon period but problems starts to surfaced when reaches 1 or 2 years plus. It takes no time to fall in love, but it takes a life to know what love is. Why find trouble? Haha… It is really carefree to be single. No need to worry so much like when u do something u may think whether he like it or not or when u go out all that. Boring. Holidays faster come k … one more month!! Yes!! Yes!! 5 years reaching and I am so excited. HAHA. xoxo, you know you love me |
The Queen ![]() Inspiration cherrybonbons
Gossips
XOXO Tracy
Ada
Fify
Gisiang Fenniie
Christina
Yvonne
Elaine Peizhen
Pearlyn
>
|