Friday, December 07, 2007
at 11:08 PM

Today our class went to the Singapore Design Festival. Saw a lot of designs by different designers. I saw quite a lot of useless material haha, some made by rubbish/ recycle material but I think quite interesting and also environmental friendly. I took a lot of photos and I like some of the furniture. A lot of that we can actually DIY ourselves cuz all is like recycle material. We stay inside the old Supreme Court for around 2hrs and after finish we just split up and walk our own ways. Some went back to school, some go back home but me, gigi, Elaine, Christina, ah ma and sujun went to marina square instead. We went to xin wang café to settle our dinner and we talk a lot of ppl stuff blah blah haha. Then we went to our long sleeve clothes hunting and in the end we didn't manage to get any but I bought a belt instead. Went home after that around 8pm and I am SO TIRED! My leg turned jelly le… finally reach home and so I am blogging now!

AND AND AND!!! Next time must say ‘byebye, gigi’ instead of “gigi byebye” or “gigi, bye!” cuz just now I said that and its sound like “cheebye” HAHA and we were like laughing haha. Oh also thanks for Elaine de so “unexpectedly” found my wallet cuz I tot I lost it. Haha! Alot of picture and i hate blogger cuz it slow and lag!!

Actually is doing our kiosk design...

But... we r just bored.
Introduce u our small ghost! RAYNE!

On bus to SDF
Polky Loves REACHED!

RUBBISH! buying ticket(school treat) +)
Singapore aunties gather to see wat happened.

Their ideas are USELESS IDEAS...
And also alot of USELESS stuff...
Chair made by USELESS MATERIAL
GET IT?
Boxing Team...
Sweet... =X haha
Dreamy... =* (dream of guy too much)

Portable toilet. u dare to use?
Tyre seat...I like this chair especially the red one so nice!
I like this chair too cuz it looks comfortable
Heh...
This is a cool chair made by a lot of cupboard stick together to form a strong structure.
Fify and me...
I drew my USELESS design there. CENTER ONE! haha
Patient! ur paper clothes become real de le!
BANG! gigi back bang me... i now then saw!
Gigi the hungry ghost...

From this proportion i can tel that Ck is more popular than Fuji



AND


---


--


-


-


-


-



IBM! is that mean nt very popular?
I wished that i can become 7years old again...

This is a transparent glass frame.

We walked the other way to get in... GIGI u act hiphop ar.

HELP US!!!

EH! why like dat?

VERY RANDOM.
Finally... our new art museum(i think so)

FINISH FINISH FINSIH! I gonna do drawing and rendering. Mon assessment rem k!!!!

























xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >