Tuesday, December 18, 2007
at 12:28 AM

Some more pic...
This is the gift i gt from our class de gift exchange- from dao.

Gi siang-me-Rayne by elaine and group... THANKS!
Rainbow after the rain
I forget to zoom back and so i took my pic and turned out to be




.....





...





.





.





HAHHAA


Gigi... i think this picture u took, bring out the colour of my bag and is nice haha CLASS BBQ!

I gt something to show u all... Peizhen thanks for the pic... ARe u READY?

....

...

...

..

..

.


Fish-monger to corn peeler! Yvonne keep it up!


Just now, my mother and sis discover this on the plants. BIG BIG WORM WITH EYES

Yuck...

My mum beautiful plants. I dunno what dat but she ask me to take the flower. SHe is proud that the flower finally bloom.
But the poor worm being thrown down by my father... BYEBYE~

After like so many years... my bf called me and we quarrel. First time quarrel on phone. Hell... haven seem him for 8 days but used to it. Christmas coming and 2 more months for our another big day. He wont be gg in Ns on jan due to his injury. Drag again.

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >