Monday, December 03, 2007
at 1:16 AM

Rayne, gigi and me are addicted to online shopping spree nowaday. Once reach home i will look at the different spree and show gigi they all haha. I think we already "walk fire into demon" le... They all going to buy bags and i will be getting clothes.



My bf met an accident and his bike gone. Crash. so poor thing. i took some pic of his injury as a memory ahha.



Not very serious. One leg ankle crack/ fracture, another leg skin all peel off, he say can see the white colour flesh.EERRRrrr . And palms all injured. I am his 24/hr maid and he will be the king of the month. hmm... i draw some sun on his plaster so he will 'yu guo tian qing'. HHAHAH

Gigi send me some pic hmm and i will update next time k i now no mood.

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >