Wednesday, December 12, 2007
at 11:02 PM

I really dunno what to include in my studio project!!! Help!!! But I gonna do on retail, YES, spa retail. I bet I will ruin my presentation tml. I dun wan to score badly for my studio project =(.

Going bugis tml! Finally can go shopping and also will be getting Christmas present for the class gift exchange. Hmm… the person that took my present will be lucky for the whole life HAHA…

After this week will be the holidays, I should organize my work and time. I felt so lost. I gt lotsa thing haven complete Museum, egg tray design, retail design etc etc.

But luckily my DH ended yeah yeah! Yesterday was phoebe and maria group presenting their DH. And funny thing did happen, phoebe and sujun were presenting her ppt and one of the slides has this designer artifact: “GLASS HOUSE”. Maria group is next after phoebe group finished their presentation. Then after maria presentation, she asked questions about one of slides she shows.
So I shouted: “GLASS HOUSE”! (Which is phoebe presentation) then
Phoebe said: that one my group one la!
I was laughing all the way inside the lecture hall. So paiseh la but funny haha and that lead to the opportunity for Yvonne to write about my GD thing in her blog… =/ Stupid Yvonne. Argh… I see how u die for tml presentation haha! =P
Kiosk presentation, nt very united when taking haha
The aunties/slutty in our class =D

Random update on mr ng lesson-
Anyhow paint... (best view from far) hahaa

Nice~ anyhow mixed

Colourful loves

Anyhow paint number 2

How emo can u get.....

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >