Tuesday, December 04, 2007
at 11:22 PM

HEYHEY!

HAHA scary ba!

i didn go sch today cuz i accompany my bf to change his dressing. He says that his wound still pain when the nurse pull out the dressing cuz the blood all dried up le...

Updated on mr ng lesson. we painted a "SHAN SHUI HUA" using our own feeling hhaha damn funny k. That painting took us less den 20min to finish cuz we all anyhow "HALA" one. We even wrote our surname there just like chinese painting and it is ready to bid! starting from $1000 ar hahah. I am the ancient chinese lady wanted to sell my paint to help my family. I died 1000 years ago~~~ haha no la cuz i dunno y my face that day like shui zong(fat!) haiz dunno is gigi skill or wat HAHA! so i told her i wan photoshop my face blurblur so nobody notice or even make scary so nobody dare to look at me! haha



Its me and gigi again!

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >