Monday, November 05, 2007
at 12:25 AM

Watch the movie, triangle today wif my bf. I think the show is nt bad, they trying to show greed=nothing. Is like after so much trouble and so much lives sacrifice yet nothing gain. Some part is quite funny. We seldom watch movie le especially when we meet onli 2days a week. Hmm nt really two days is 1 and half day haha. But our relationship is still very strong. +)




My god daughter andrea is growing cuter and cuter and i love her so much. My bf gt a difficult time to handle her but we just left him with baby andrea haha we love to see his panic face when handling a baby.


SO CUTEEEEEEE.....





Haven finish my contour drawing... see ya~
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >