|
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
at 11:56 PMToday I’m having a damn bad stomachache! Damn uncomfortable and it also caused me to moodswing. Luckily kaser bought me the Chinese medicine to eat recommended by gigi then I feel better, if not I dun think I will last through the whole 5hrs lectures. We have to form group again for our egg cover design, ya 7 of us difficult to split. In the end is Rayne and me a group, ya she very hardworking one haha will do the project. Aiya there is a lot of true colour coming out from our classmates which lead to the stated whereby ppl dun wan to be in the same group as them. Group member should contribute some work in order to be fair. How can the group members do the entire job and one of the nt doing work person get the grade? Dun u feels paiseh or wat? Leave or didn contribute by giving lame excuses or simply lazy, if one time is understandable but…argh… I think that grade is more important then laziness/event out there if nt then TOO BAD do it YOURSELF! Actually I also very last min one haha but I definitely nt the one didn contribute cuz I so kind, cheerful, helpful and everyone likes me! WHAHAHA. Even is in that case, our class still very united one.=) I cant upload pic......................."/ xoxo, you know you love me |
The Queen ![]() Inspiration cherrybonbons
Gossips
XOXO Tracy
Ada
Fify
Gisiang Fenniie
Christina
Yvonne
Elaine Peizhen
Pearlyn
>
|