Friday, November 09, 2007
at 11:37 PM

Today i took a video of fify most funny and ugly side of her, posting as a model. I laugh whenever i watch it but i promise her i wont put in youtube or blog haha.

My sis throw away my Taewondo uniform and i quite sad. I tot i can keep it as form of memories but too bad. I think she throw it quite long ago ba juz that i didn notice it. Very expensive one leh and inclusive all those belts. Argghh but nvm la... she buy donut factory back. HAHA i asked her to buy mint choco, almond coffee and double choco. In the end there is onli one almond coffee and i save it for my mum to try when she come back from work.




The chocolate is so thick and yum unlike munchy donut so watery lor and yucks. Donut factory better=) i took a bite at the mint choco. YUmmy. I managed to eat 3 flavor haiz unlike gig onli eat half hahah...

ALOT OF HOMEWORK TO DO. MATERIAL. DESIGN HISTORY AND BEAR DRAWING!! ARGH...

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >