Tuesday, November 27, 2007
at 8:37 PM

i feel more relax now with less homework and small project. I tend to stress over small little thing and sometime i scared that my white hairs will grow out more faster. I dun wan to be peizhen ah ma... Heh... XD

Why people can twist your words and make it own assumption?
Things can be really simple sometimes.

Well...We gt this speaking problem nowadays.

Example#1:
Me: I wan to go toilet again, i gt barrier problem.
Gigi: Barrier? (both laughs) haha

I actually wan to say bladder but becuz rita is going going through the topic 'Communiction barrier' and its affected my brain haha.

Example#2:
Kaser: the pu'tion' ... (portion(english) + Pufen (chinese)) mixed language. HAHA

Example#3: Gigi design history presention.
Gigi: ................. Deplagggsion. (Depression) and she continue laughing at her presentation. -_-"
Gigi second worst haha.

I think the most jialat one is yvonne. HAHA...


Calm= Clam
Lighting= Lightning

Yvonne u wan ur booth to have thunder and lightning ar? To accommodate habourfront? HAHA Still alot not stated.

Communication skill tml. ASSUME= making a ASS- out of- U- and- ME
The aunties

Gigi i dunno wat u trying to take. Fify will kill me.

My hair growing longer and i lovin it.


xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >