Sunday, November 25, 2007
at 2:56 PM

I changed my blogskin again.. i think i am too free le...

My big sis just come back from thailand and my second sis just went to Korea ..

When is my turn? :/

I wanna go for a shopping spree~





I gt nothing to do and i went to do some research on my surname (really very free)





范- Fam/ Fan. Not pronounce as 'farm'.


逑- Chiew/qiu. Not the meaning ball ok!


伦-Luen/lun. Not NOT NOT LIAN IS Lun! Zhou jie lun de lun! Arghh..





Only professional pronounce rightly eg Mr sannie haha XD
Eg. of a nt so professional one, SEAN! haha.



This web say that my name is a male name. WTC?! haha


http://www.chinese-tools.com/tools/gender-guesser.html



I really like traditional chinese character.


Try Out yourself too k... this is very interesting.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >