Wednesday, November 28, 2007
at 10:45 PM

Finally finish my Honda de model even though i think that some is wrong.

I cleaned my room yesterday. I choose a very funny timing to clean, 10.30+pm and i clean my room till 12+am haha. I even vacumm my room ok at midnight and i bet below that indian gonna complain us again. They do nothing but complaining.

My room is clean before my sis nag at me again. Really auntie.

Y cant people just gt their own style. Iziit it fun to be unique?

I hate Photocopier(ppl)
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >