Tuesday, November 20, 2007
at 6:48 PM

Happy Birthday to HUIFEN! Stay cute and sweet k, hope u will grow taller and xiao ming will bless u =D.

FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY! I finish my design history presentation, I dun care whether izzit gd or bad I just happy that it is over. I feel so so much lighter now after throwing away this big burden. I dunno y I stress myself so much over this little project, maybe the information is too much for me and so confuse me, making me stress up.

Sometime I really want to give up on this course but after much consideration, I think that I really love this course even though the entire project making me goes totally nuts! And one main reason is that a lot of money being invested on this course, I dun wan to waste it. =/

Me and gigi again~ HAHA

Since i so free now i want to tel u all that I really dislike people who interfere or bother my ways of life, my style, my character and my everything!
I hated people tried to ask about my personal life. Dun get shocked, I really dun like people care or concern.
I get irritated when people tel me this… I thought u dun like? I thought u dun eat? I thought u dun blah blah blah… I simply just hated it. Y people have to live in the past where I dun like this and that. The one that I hated is PINK AND PORK K WHICH IS PERMARMENT.
I will grow up and my thinking will be very different. Is not that I dun like as wat u think last time is because we dun keep in touch or update ourselves that much. Sometime I really hate this word ‘Meh’, even though it is just a word but it contains lot of expression.

Dun doubt on the things I do. THIS IS MY LIFE! I DUN NEED ANYONE TO TEL ME WHAT I WAS! I NOE MYSELF WELL ENOUGH FOR U TO TEL ME. SO THANKS. URS THINKING IS SO CHILDISH AND UNMATURE. I dun ask people question related to their personal life, cuz I dun wish people to interfere my life too. Unless I tel u myself. Anyway like wat I say before, U won’t understand until u experience urself.

I have experience bf and friend nt happy wif each other. I always told my friend which is more close to me, that they just dun understand how I feel until they experience themselves. My bf is not someone who talks to girls including my friends. So he will give ppl an impression that he is antisocial cuz the thinking of nowadays girl is dat all guy will flirt or tease girl. But my bf is nt if nt we wont last so long or I hv dump him for the reason. So I really think that dat incident whereby my bf and friend nt happy wif each other, is all my friend immature thinking and she didn put herself in my shoe. I will side my bf cuz I noe my friend character.
Haiz I also dunno wat to say. And now, whoever gt a bf understand how I feel.

Imagine I was angry wif ur bf cuz I ask him to do something and he give me a nasty reply. U will feel angry rite, y ask my bf to do thing, u cant do? U dun hv hand?

I think that lots of hi-bye friend is better than few best friends who dun understand me at all. What the point.

* Ask me if want noe more about this incident. I will say. '',

I like people to say my bad thing infront of me. siao.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >