Monday, October 29, 2007
at 11:30 PM

When to school at 8am early in the morning, i slept at 2.30++am yesterday and i have to wake up at 6.20am. I was freaking tired and i suddenly dun wish to go to sch but i need to rush on our floor plan model. Reached school at around 8am and i went to Koufu for my ice milo and it sucks,really. Koufu ice milo is always very watery and gt a weird taste.

Well, I accidentally kicked onto a long wood in the classroom FIRST thing in the morning and it bleed. At first i thought that it was just a bend on the skin but i saw it turned red and bleed. Yucks. And kaser they all like eek yer.

Today our lecturer Zalina is super nice to us, she let us use her lesson to do other lecturer proj but i nt very sure whether she will feedback this to rostina but who cares she gave us the permission to do. Finally we are the first group in class to assemble and finish our model. Yixuan said that we won the amazing race WTH. Even though he gt alot of crap and may look very nt serious when he work, at least he wan to contribute some to our model. And his television is like i can just say GOOD TRY YIXUAN! KEEP IT UP K! We did put into our living room k! We didn demolished it haha... will show some of his television haha!!!!

I dunno y i cant upload the picture today but i will upload tml k!!

Jk lesson is so boring… I seriously dunno how to draw the contour drawing. I really give up when we need to track and draw, track and draw. AHHH!!! I think I will grow old very fast really. He say that we are the laughing group cuz every time he talks we will laugh. He thought that we are laughing at him but actually we really laughing at him. Then I think he too sensitive, he ask us why keep laughing izzit cuz we think that he is a joker izzit. Then I explain to him that different people laugh at different thing maybe u think that this is nt funny but to us we think that is funny. So u cant blame us den he like OH… haha maria say we are cheerful haha. Jk called me the cheeky girl wtf.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >