Monday, October 15, 2007
at 10:11 PM

School reopen and a lot of material to buy again… cartridge paper, pencil, folder and more. Today we have photography lesson so the lecturer, Mr hong discussed with us the different part of a camera, how to take gd care of a camera eg clean trapped dust and also!! The gd camera. Guess which camera that he thinks is the best? Hmm nt really best is just better than the rest. WHAHAHA is Fujifilm de camera surprised? Cuz they are more specialize in making camera. Ya and cheap too… ok I will be getting Fujifilm camera instead of Panasonic. I saved a lot isn’t it great? =)

=( My bf called me today and he told me that he is being posted to Navy for his ns on January. So we must spend our quality times together and so sad that I think we can’t celebrate our 5th year’s anniversary. But I think its ok. The most important thing is that he must be safe and healthy when he is serving his ns.

Ok Fujifilm… hehhe. Bring camera next week for photography lesson. MEANS I need a camera by this week if not I have to borrow the canon camera from my cousin again. Canon!! OMG… Card locked card locked!!

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >