Wednesday, October 10, 2007
at 8:11 PM

I received a Lancome perfume from my very cute, pretty and sweet friend/colleague, Regina aka killer rabbit. Actually it is a birthday present which is two months ago haha cuz due to her working schedule and my school work we cant meet up. We work in Taka today so she pass the present to me. Even though quite belated but still I love it, I love the miracle so magic perfume. HAHAHA….=D




Meeeeeeeeeee


I served one China couple today, the gf tried a watch and she just OK I get this. Very seldom china customer will like decide so fast but who cares I gt sales can le. Then the guy took out a stack of $50 and starts to count in front of me. Kao… y show off… Hey is really more then 50 piece of $50 notes I can see wah I wondered where they have the money. After they make their payment and come back to my counter, I showed them the watch again and pack inside the watch box. THEN… that guy go and arrange the bag in front of me hmm is LV bag. So he arranges den took out a bundle of $50 again but I acted like didn see cuz I dun wan him to show off his money successfully. HAHA… then they say thank you and go. WAH if I am that rich argh. Then my partner asked me: “ u saw the $50 notes” then I said: “ya, dunno where they get the money from”. He said: “maybe do business or rich lor” haha “I think they strike toto or 4D cuz cannot be business one” I told him. HAHA I dun believe la… cuz the notes like new de maybe they really strike toto lor. HAIZ I wan to have a lot of money too… =(

PEIZHEN AR tag me ask me do the thingy post. I will do de.. haha...

9 things about me

-1. i'm 19.
-2. I’m creative (haha).
-3. i'm a leo baby.
-4. I love to eat.
-5. I love to play game.
-6. I gt attitude problem.
-7. i'm not 23/25/28 yr old.
-8. I like to sleep.
-9. i'm a shopping siao.

8 things I want to do before I die

-1. Order coffin
-2. Go paris.
-3. be a millionaire.
-4. Wished that I will die peacefully.
-5. Go shop.
-6. Spend all my money if I am a lonely old lady.
-7. Eat a lot of delicious food.
-8. give birth

7 ways to win my heart

-1. Got Humor.
-2. Loves animal.
-3. Must be sincere
-4. don’t be too irritating.
-5. Buy what I want.
-6. Understand me.
-7. Love me like no tomorrow

6 things/persons I believe in

-1. True love
-2. Ghost
-3. Nothing is impossible
-4. My loves one.
-5. myself.
-6. History especially those empire or eg chang’er

5 things I hate

-1. i hate pink.
-2. i hate ant.
-3. i hate project.
-4. my boring life.
-5. Rudeness.

4 of my favourite items in my room

-1. Bed
-2. Clothes
-3. Laptop
-4. Mirror

3 things I do everyday

-1. suft net.
-2. sleep.
-3. eat.

2 things I'm trying to do now
-1.Drink my fruit drink
-2. suft net.

1 person I want to see right now
-1. MY BOYFRIEND!!

Tag 8 people – Dun wish to tag… maybe my sis ba…

do it, complete it and post.

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >