|
Friday, October 19, 2007
at 11:23 PMFinally, i bought my camera and guess wat? Instead of getting Fujifilm, i get the Panasonic Fx12 for a total of $385w/gst. Not bad. Actually i wan to get the latest z100 or i have to say i onli wan to buy Fuji brand? My family member use fuji cam and is like they say gd cuz of the image quality. I dun feel happy when i get the camera and i even feel like changing but the fuji that i wanted are mostly $400 above and i din wan to spend so much. The Lumix cam i bought the LCD screen is like when i took the pic, the review pic are too sharp... sharp till like very bright. My friend say is because the lens is new and maybe is more sensitive to the light. Hope so, but i hope i wont regret. Ya i bought the cam cuz is cheap for the brand Panasonic...(console myself). I dun feel happy... i dunno y. Today i jump and jump and my period come. Totally craze. Totally random. Totally SUCKS! Today me and gigi are talking about Jc student. Are Jc students cleverer? Actually on my point of view, i dun really think so. Gigi say they are clever in the memorising of notes while our clever is in other ways. Ya... gigi can get into a jc k. Not that design students are lousy ok, ya eng and math they dun put into consideration but didn mean that we didn score well for that sub. U needs at least 17points to get into our course. Some in our class even get lesser than 17. My dad always ask me take business business but i think that it is damn boring k. I dun like... I still remember during my secondary school time when we can choose POA, ART, D&T or F&N. I really wan to choose art but my sis say take POA la, account ma gd for future. Then my dad say ya u should do account or business. OK i drop my POA during my Sec5... damn boring... i can fall alsleep. More worst is during my N level, i am late for half an hour for my POA exam cuz i overslept, or maybe I dun really take this sub seriously. I get a B3 in the end, i think it sucks but i considerate myself lucky. I didn manage to get into a poly last yr because i dun really interested in the course 'Landscape Architecture' in Sp so i didn register for it. My friend yesian noe that i am interested in design especially interior cuz i always told her about that in class during sec sch life. She says ya one if her friend got into Sp and she say that the course is really stress and no time. Ya i understand now. I waited for 1 year until now i finally get into the course that i really interested in. I think this is all fated. First landscape architeture in SP, den Digital media design den appeal to interior design. My dad says aiya design can difficult one. Y dun wan take business but i say designer can earn alot too. After sometime my dad slowly accept that design is gd too. I wonder if i didn appeal for interior design and stick to digital media, will i noe my crazy SID friend? My SID friends are so FUN, everyday is filled with laughter. Sean say that we r auntie or taitais, Mr ng say our class like market cuz we buy food and bubbletea into class, OSO add in noise pollution. BUT we juz loved it. HAHA... i love sch but i hated project. =) I feel happy again. Totally Random. I feel sad again. xoxo, you know you love me |
The Queen ![]() Inspiration cherrybonbons
Gossips
XOXO Tracy
Ada
Fify
Gisiang Fenniie
Christina
Yvonne
Elaine Peizhen
Pearlyn
>
|