Friday, September 14, 2007
VivoCity- at 12:56 AM


Went to vivocity wif bf. He wanted to buy the bag which customers can custom design their own bag but is very exp la.. so I "psyco" him not to buy haha. In the end he bought a Lonsdale bag which I think is simple and nice.

Went to burger king for our dinner and something funny happened. Dear spilled the coke over his body k.. and he was like shocked haha. Ya his pant and shirt all wet so he decided to buy a new shirt/pant cuz is very uncomfortable. Then we walked around.. to topman, pull and bear and zara. Ok i know that he wont buy all those shirts cuz he gt this very weird characteristic which is very different from other guys. Haha difficult to explain.. hmm we din manage to buy anything and i told him juz let it dry, DONT WASTE MONEY. Haha actually this is the 4th time we went to vivo and we seldom travel so far to shop plus without quarrel.=)
He hate to take pic...

He asked me to take the swinging fake black man hanging on the 'pole'

THat's US....

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >