Friday, September 21, 2007
at 1:02 AM

This entire post is all about pink PINK PINK AND PINK... the reason y i hated pink so much is because of a teacher. YEAH.. my secondary one teacher.. He likes pink very much. He wears an extra big spectacle and loves to wear pink shirt and have a pink handkerchief. Overall look is like a PERVERT. Me and my friend always gt detained by him after school or kena punished during class. And after sometime my friend gt kicked out from school cuz he thinks that my friend should work instead of study? i cant really remember the reason.
After that whenever i see pink i think of the disgusting guy... oh he oso gt a very pervert smile eh... nt really smile la.. is like when u shy those smile.. YUCKS... i feel like vomiting. I believe every girl in my class disliked him. Anyway i think he gt a big head. WHAHAHA.

SOME OF THE VERY PINKY PIC=/
Too pinky le.. but doesn't mean i dun like hello kitty.
Actually i like charmmy kitty more HAHAHa..




1% like pink cuz of charmmy kitty k.. My browser..

Seriously i dun have any pink clothing or stuff.. I think I have a phobia in pink or psychology problem toward pink. I cant force myself to wear pink clothes.. YA and everyone noes I hated pink but still some stupid joker buy pink shirt for me on my birthday. YA years ago.. my bf group of friends which is oso my friends bought me a pink shirt and I DIDN even wear or touch it. HEY y not u gives me the money and I get myself a nicer shirt. IDIOT.. ARGhh angry and funny.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >