Tuesday, September 18, 2007
PIKA at 11:51 PM

OK.. my sis say give some justice back to pika aka ah leh leh aka baby.. ok actually pika is a very cute dog.. when he was young he like to play doll and ball. He cant live without his bear bear.. maybe this is the cute part of him. Hmm and err .. he.. err.. he will shoot out star from his eyes plus abit of watery black longan seed if he want that thing so much. He is very lovely to my sis and he only listen to my sis. When he is in gd mood he will play with ppl leg but if he is not.. HEHEEHEEHEE he turned and WHACHACHA. HELLO TISSUE PLS... WIPE MY BLOOD. I REALLY LOVE PIKA. PIKA I LOVE U. WE LOVES U!!
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >