Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Opps- at 10:14 PM

1 more month to school reopen and I am looking forward for MOON CAKE FESTIVAL, noticed that this few years those festival de atmosphere is like reduced or gone la.

Last time I saw a lot of lanterns and kid playing candles at the playground but now… I see nothing. I wonder in the next few years will there be playground such thing exists.

AIYA.. CHANG'ER u nt famous le la..haha.. Err... Anyway I still want to play candles this year hohoho i will force my bf to play with me k =X…

Went to cwp to help my dad buy a hp cause he drop his hp into a fish pond=/ Ya meet up wen oso, she wanted to print some baby photo out. So while she is bluetooth-ing. i go and bluetooth in one of my bf and me de pic for fun and after washed out i juz put inside the M1 plastic bag.

Went back home after that and i put the plastic on my dad table. haha i completely forget that the picture is still inside the damn bag k! Luckily is just a normal picture HENG AR.


Exciting part coming...


My dad got nothing to do so he just take out all the thing inside the bag and saw the stupid pic.
He asked: Hey what is this? Your friend ar?
Then I was like: aa... ya lor...aiya (faster take away the pic)
Den my dad said: Y dun dare come up interview...Den he murmured there...
Den I: HUH?(Faster walked away)

siao liao la... Ok la... my dad still not very confirm whether i got a bf cuz i always a gd girl in front of him haha... What if he noe me and my bf been tgt for almost 5 years haha dunno what was his reaction. Come on i am gd at keeping secret k.. gt secret tel me k i wont tel ppl de. HAHAHA.
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >