Saturday, September 15, 2007
at 1:43 AM

I need to shop, eat and do whatever stuff to keep me away from rotting at home. So meet wen to marina square for our john little SALES grabs. By the time we reached Cityhall is already 8 plus, but we still take our own sweet time walked around suntec. Hmm actually i wan to try the donut at Donut factory la..=I The queue is damn long k luckily there is another line for customers that wants to buy up to 2 donuts only. I managed to order a mint dark chocolate and hazelnut chocolate for wen. Hey the chocolate is not very sweet and is nice.. yuM YUMMY!. ARGg.. we haven reach john little and our purpose today is to go JOHN LITTLE SALES cuz WE R AUNTIES AND WE R JOHN LITTLE MEMBERS! AUNTIES GO FOR DISCOUNT ITEMS HAHA. Ok.. not aunties la is HDB taitais. WHahaha..



Went to Mango when on the way walking to JL. Saw a top(white colour wif black laces) for $25 which i think is cheap and nice. SO i just bought it and wen bought another design de shirt which is also $25. I hope i wont regret.





Finally, we reach John Little located at Marina Square at around 9plus. Shop around, bought alot of stuff. Total damages:$30.75 which i think worth it cause we gt 20% discount and if the item is already discounted, we gt an additional 20% discount on top of that. Well.. i found out i left $15 and bf give me $80 to shop. I didn manage to get myself a slipper! Watever~

HDB Taitais

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >