Sunday, September 09, 2007
The REVIVAL Process at 10:49 PM

Ya, was chatting with gigi in msn and told her that we shall get a blog to blog about our funny drawing and stuff. But that will be another blog, I will try to create it. I didn realized that this link still existed until I try to create a new blog again.
I didn use this blog for like almost 3years? Ok. I type in the "forget your password" , my email add and TADA.. I receive the blogger email and I revived this blog.
I believe at that moment I was bored so juz anyhow created it. See pathetic, 9 views for 3years.
Haha.. alrite the url that I named for my blog 3yrs ago called raining-star.blogspot.com. OMG I can't believe it, I have completely forget that and it is kinda childish. MOre updates....
xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Hello munchies, i am Karenn, Space and Interior Design Graduated. YES! I am a dolphin in my past life. Burberry & Prada Craze. I love milo and crunchie, nomming them makes me HAPPY. ... more



Inspiration

cherrybonbons


Gossips










XOXO

Tracy Ada Fify Gisiang
Fenniie Christina Yvonne Elaine
Peizhen Pearlyn >